|The birthplace of All Armenian poet H. Tumanyan (1869-1923) in Dsegh village of region Lori was turned into House-Museum in 1939.|
|The bust of the poet (created by A. Urartu, in 1953) is put in the yard and a chapel, where the heart of of the poet is preserved, has been built in 1994 in the yard of the museum.|
|Almost 300 valuable objects representing the activity and life of the great writer are preserved here.|
|The building of the House-Museum has been reconstructed by the financial assistance of Mr. Guntakchian and his wife Mrs. Puchikyan from Diaspora. The exposition has also been renovated.|
|Though the House-Museum is situated in a highland village place, the magnetic force of the outstanding poet, prose witer and national figure attracts thousands visitors to be associated with his sacred relics.
Memorable anniversaries concering the poet, great celebration and annual Tumanyan days are organized in this museum.